Since 2012, the Minnesota Miss Amazing Pageant has been a point of light with statewide impact.
Our mission at Miss Amazing is to provide opportunities for girls and women with disabilities to build confidence in a supportive environment. We believe that all people, regardless of ability, should be given the opportunity to reach their full potential, and through Miss Amazing, we give young women with disabilities that opportunity. In an atmosphere built around encouragement and support, we believe the Miss Amazing Pageant can bring individuals with and without disabilities together and promote further inclusion for all.
In 2012, a seed was planted in the state of Minnesota and it has since blossomed into a fully running organization, impacting people around the state. It is because of determined volunteers and courageous participant that this program has only seem dramatic growth in the last 5 years. We are continuously adding new programming - email email@example.com to find out how you can get involved.
- Over 55 girls and women with disabilities from across the state have participated in our program
- More than 220 volunteers have given their time to our program
- 450+ pounds of canned and boxed food items have been donated to local pantries
- Approximately 375 audience members attended our show last year
- 12 news outlets have featured the girls and women of Miss Amazing (so far!)
- You can get involved today! Fill out an application or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the Queens
Click the photos below to find out more about our 2015 representatives' hobbies, ambitions, and community involvement!